You can set your current Gmail account up to send and receive mail as your own domain mail. For example you have an email address email@example.com that you want forwarded to your Gmail account. When you reply to any email sent to that address while it's being forwarded to your Gmail address, the recipient of your reply will see the email as coming from your Gmail address and NOT your domain mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's how to integrate Gmail with your domain mail so you can actually reply with your domain mail email address.
First thing you need to do is set up the domain mail account in your Cpanel, or we can do this for you.
Second the email address needs to have a forward put on it to your new Gmail address. We can do this for you also.
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Options, this is usually a button on the right side with a little gear image on it... then to Mail Settings.
- Then click Accounts and Imports which is in the menu that runs across the top.
- Near the middle of the page youll see "Send Mail As", and to the right it reads "Add Another Email Address You Own". Click on Add another Email address.
- In the popup that appears, fill in your details, add the new domain email address you just created for example email@example.com, then click Next.
- On the next window change the SMTP server to "host3.finsandfurhosting.com", and change the server port to 465
a- Then add username which will be your entire email address again.
b- Password will be your password for that email account.
c -Then still on the same panel uncheck "secured connection using TLS and check the one that uses "SSL"
d- Now click "Add Account".
- The next windows tells you that they have sent an email to the address you are trying to add. It has a link in it that you MUST click to verify you really own that address.
- Click the link in the email you have been sent and you are golden. Let us know if you have any questions or issues.
THAT will allow you to use your Gmail account to send mail as your domain. Next
you will need to add your new address to Gmails "check mail from other accounts" option so that it will check the mail for your domain.
To do so, on the same setting page your currently on, the next option down from "send mail as" is "check mail from other accounts".
Click on the blue text, "Add a POP3 mail account you own".
In the panel that appears next, enter your full email address as your username.
Then enter the password for that email account below it.
Pop3 server will be host3.finsandfurhosting.com
Port will be 110
Click next or ok and your finished.
Posting has been disabled.