To transfer your domain/s to Fins and Fur Hosting, simply go to Finsandfurhosting.com and click on the button that says "purchase a domain name".
- When the page loads change the option to transfer instead of purchase, by ticking the correct box.
- Type in the domain name, and click the button that reads, "Check Availability".
- Once it verifies the domain you can edit the term you'd like to renew for, 1 year, 2 year, etc
- Below that you enter your EPP code. EPP code is an authorization code that you obtain from inside your account at your old registrar which proves you own the domain and have the right to transfer it.
- Fill out the rest of the fields which ask if you have access to the email address that you used on your account at the old registar so the system can communicate with you. And it asks if you want private registration or not which conceals all your ownership info so people cant tell who owns the domain.
Transfers cost $10.25 but your domain is automatically renewed for a year at the same time. Private Registration is an additional $7.50 per year.
Posting has been disabled.